Thursday 22 January 2015

Visit To Howth

Hey guys! Today's post isn't very interesting but I just wanted to put up a couple of pictures I took whilst I was in Howth a few days ago. I haven't been out to Howth in a couple of years and when I went the other day it brought back a lot of happy memories from when I was younger (unfortunately I forgot how bloody cold it was!)




Do you have any places you used to visit when you were younger? Let me know in the comments below!
-Sinead x 
P.S Shout-out to my dad and brother for being fantastic back models

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sinead,
    I think you have a really good start to your blog! A place I use to visit when I was really young was a camping area called Silver Falls in Oregon. Going back made so many memories come back that I didn't even know I had forgotten! It was really lovely to go back there and remember them! :)

    ReplyDelete