Monday 5 January 2015

Triangl Swimwear

Hey guys! Today's post is about Triangl swimwear. If you've never heard of them they're a company that sells the most beautiful bikinis ever. They often gift people bikinis and a couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to be sent one (thank you to Emma!) I chose the 'Penny Wanderlust' because I love the deep blue colour on the bottoms! I also love the 'Bambi- Bubble Mint' set and I'm hoping to invest in one soon. Check them out at www.triangl.com






Do you own anything from triangl/whats your favorite bikini from them? Leave a comment below!
follow me here or at www.bloglovin.com/sineadgreen
 -Sinead x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love these bikinis and really want to invest in one! I'm unsure of the sizes though, I'm a uk 8 and not sure if I should go for a S or XS?! Help! Great blog btw ^.^ xx

    ReplyDelete