Saturday 26 July 2014

Tiny Tea Review



 So a lot of you probably know about "your tea" or "tiny tea" from instagram. I had seen this product a couple of months ago and really wanted to try it out, so when the company told me they would send me a box how could i resist? Let me start by saying that this tea has a very earthy taste, at first I didn't really like it but I added in some sweetener and it tasted really good. Tiny Tea claims to reduce bloating, help to clear up skin and give you energy. For me two of these things were true. The tea helped my bloating but I was so impressed by how much it cleared up my skin, I even got a lot of compliments on how good my skin looked! Here is a picture of my skin after the teatox.


 The only problem with the tea is that it isn't very cheap but I think that if you're looking for something to help give you better skin and less bloating then it's definitely worth a try. It works differently on everyone so maybe when you drink it you may have more energy than I did, but this is just my experience. Buy yours at www.yourtea.com
Have you tried this tea and if so what was your experience with it? 
Sinead xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog- I think you're off to a great start! You have more followers than I do... very envious of your people attracting skills, haha! Anyway, I nominated you for a Liebster Award.. check out the details on my blog!
    http://emilysbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyaaa, your my first follower on my bloggg, may sound very sad but im veryyy excited about that hahaaa, this tea looks brilliant!!! I am going to have to look in to getting some of this :) Becky x

    http://theteaguzzlingmonster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea and I am defiantly going to be ordering some of this soon! A cheaper alternative is green tea which you can just buy from the supermarket- it is super good for your skin!! X

    www.pollywallyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check my blog for the details- I can't wait to see your answers! X

      Delete
  4. Tea is something I can't live without! I've never even heard of this but I will be checking it out x

    HolleyMarie
    holley-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing! thank you for following!
    whats your Instagram? x
    nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this tea on Instagram and was really interested in it but I didn't order any because I was worried it wouldn't work especially for the price it is! This post has definitely made me re think about the product and hopefully i'll get some soon :) x

    http://jessicabensonn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete