Thursday 10 July 2014

Frank Body Scrub Review


Hey Guys,

 I recently bought "frank body scrub" if you're on Instagram I'm sure you've seen the hype about it. I had heard good reviews about it and how it could help clear up skin issues such as psoriasis, eczema and acne. It comes as a dry scrub and you use 2 small handfulls for a full body scrub so it should last a long time depending on how often you use it (they recommend to use it twice a week) when you scrub with it, your hands feel really weird because it's grainy and it's not gentle. You leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse with water. This is a warning that frank is messy, you will end up with coffee all over your shower or bath, but I just hose it down and its fine.
After using it I can see why it's such a popular product, my skin has never felt softer and it has helped to clear up some of my spots. If  you're not a fan of the smell of coffee and orange then you probably wont like this product (in my opinion it smells like heaven!) but frank also comes in coconut and cocoa! Their marketing is also hilarious "Get Naked. Get Dirty. Get Rough. Get Clean." The company has also just announced that there is now free, fast shipping throughout Europe!
Check out their website www.frankbody.com or their instagram @frank_bod.

Sinead xx 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try Franck products. Just for the packaging (I'm such a sucker for packaging.)

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete