Monday 7 November 2016

My Dental Clinic - Six Month Braces


Hey Guys! Todays post is basically just a little video I made with the My Dental Clinic. As many of you have probably seen on my instagram, back in August I started on my journey of Six Month Braces. So far my experience has been great with the braces, I've seen huge changes in my teeth and cannot wait to see the end result! If you're interested in 6 month braces check out the My Dental Website for more info! 




I'd also like to say a huge thank you to all of the amazing staff at the My Dental Clinic for my treatment and wonderful service! 

P.S I'm going to make another blog post soon going into a bit more detail, probably closer to the end of my treatment! 

- Sinead xx

2 comments:

  1. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers Thomas Munroe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendly and professional. I am very pleased with my procedure and plan to bring in my daughter for some work on her smile. Dental Braces

    ReplyDelete