Saturday 22 October 2016

Baker's Boutique Cupcakes

Hey guys! 

So as some of you may know I've recently turned 19! Hurray for surviving my first year of being an adult. 

The guys over at Baker's Boutique kindly sent me some cupcakes to try as a gift. Now let me just say, I have never had a cupcake better than any of these. 



Since Baker's Boutique can deliver, I didn't even have to leave my house and get them myself, honestly who doesn't like getting food delivered to them!? I was sent a variety of 6 different flavours of:

  • Chocolate 
  • Peanut Butter 
  • Caramel 
  • Vanilla 
  • Oreo 
  • Lemon Drizzle 
Plus you can request different flavours you'd like to try! 

The cakes came gift boxed and tied with a bow which I thought was a really nice touch! Believe me when I say that these cupcakes tasted as good as they look, I don't actually know how my boyfriend and I actually managed to refrain from eating them long enough to get some photos taken! 




So after the pictures, we cut the cupcakes up so that my family could try them too (apparently eating 6 cupcakes by yourself isn't exactly acceptable) and judging by how fast they were gone, I'm guessing I can speak for everyone when I say that these were the best cupcakes ever. They all tasted so different and you could really tell what flavour each one was supposed to be even if you didn't initially know. 





If you're looking for a gift for a friend or family member, I definitely recommend checking these guys out, a box of 6 costs €12 which for the quality of these cakes is amazing, they even offer all of the flavours gluten free. All cakes are homemade with quality ingredients and they can cater for any occasion or season!



Check out Baker's Boutique instagram: Baker's Boutique

Check out Baker's Boutique facebook page: Baker's Boutique


I'd also like to thank Pat and Laura who run Bakers Boutique for being some of the kindest people I've had the pleasure of working with. They were super friendly and happy to answer any questions I had! 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I know that writing it has made me immensely crave cupcakes so I can only imagine you guys are in the same boat, in which case, why not put an order in today? ;) 

-Sinead xx 


 Ps thanks to Conor for helping me to take pictures, without you, I would have eaten them all before getting a chance to take the photos. 





No comments:

Post a Comment